Monday, October 29, 2007

IMPORTANT!!!!

Happy Birthday to You... Happy Birthday to You... Happy Birthday Dear, Sarah... Happy Birthday to You!!!

I just wanted everybody in the world to know that today is my beautiful wife's birthday. She turned 28 years old today. Isn't she beautiful? You can call her and wish her a Happy Birthday!

Here she is down in Guatemala when we went a couple years ago...


She's a great Mom... She loves her kids.


I'm sure she won't mind me sharing her High School pictures with everyone...


Like I said, isn't she just gorgeous!!!


Jen, these next two are for you...



I'm really not sure why she had a problem... It's just a volcano.


She likes her food too!


Another old picture that she is happy that I have on my computer...


And here she is last Christmas... She just loves having her picture taken!


Anyway, I just wanted everyone to know that I love my wife...

I love you, Sarah!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, it was brie's birthday saturday and i didn't devote a blog post to it (mostly cuz i don't have a blog), she is going to feel left out...

Hindsey said...

Hey, Matt, if it would help, you could send me a bunch of pictures of her, and I could make a post for her... though, I don't know how well that would go over with everyone!

Victoria said...

Happy Birthday to Sarah!!! The memory of being 28 is already beginning to fade for me!

Dave said...

Hey, Good blog and I read it from time to time. Especially the KJV stuff.

1. Happy Birthday first of all

2. Out of concern for your family, please take my kind suggestion to remove those phone #'s from your blog.

There are some real pervs out there and your blog is not hard to find. Couple the phone # with the info in your profile, and then throw in those pictures.....

Just google your phone # and see what comes up.

I wouldn't even mention it, but I know who you are from a long time ago.

It just happens it's my job to know some of this stuff.

Hindsey said...

Thanks, Dave, advice taken...