Tuesday, March 4, 2008

High Moses

Matt sent me this link in a comment from my post from yesterday, and I went to it and thought that it would make a great post for tomorrow... then I remembered that I had not posted yet for today, so thanks, Matt!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20080304/od_afp/israelreligionoffbeat;_ylt=AhXT0938PZRbqwVxbSaGo0es0NUE

That is the link to an interesting news story explaining some of the stories in the Old Testament, such as Moses receiving the 10 Commandments and Moses hearing God at the burning bush. Now, read the article before continuing, or the rest of this may ruin the article a bit.

This article brings up a couple of good thoughts, but I think the one that we really should pay closest attention to is this statement:
Moses was probably also on drugs when he saw the "burning bush," suggested
Shanon, who said he himself has dabbled with such substances.

Just a thought...

6 comments:

Mr. Young said...

I never suggested, nor admitted to any such thing.

Unknown said...

haha
that was the part of the story that caught my eye as well. seemed like he stated that as his qualifications for the research;)

Hindsey said...

Shannon, I almost made a comment about it, but I hesitantly refrained!

But now that you brought it up... What are you doing taking drugs?!

Seth Koenig said...

Shannon, is that why you haven't been blogging lately? Just say, "no."

Anonymous said...

Or has he not blogged lately because the Mets have lost 3 of their 7 spring training games and the Yankees have yet to lose one?

Louise R. said...

The supernatural cosmic event, is that something like the big bang theory? This guy is definitely off his rocker and a misdirected researcher. He must have gotten his qualifications from the cracker jack box.