Tuesday, November 27, 2007

God is Good

I love seeing God answer prayers. It is almost as though He truly was omnipotent, loving, gracious, benevolent, good and faithful. Oh, what peace we often forfeit, because we do not carry everything to Him in prayer.

It's really amazing that we don't spend more time in prayer. Too often, I suppose we get comfortable with the way our lives are, and just don't see the need. Things are good... why should I pray? That's a bad mentality. Things are only good, because God is good.

Anyway, we're 2 for 2 this week with short thoughts. Did I mention I was back to work after a 4 day weekend!?

Just a thought...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is almost as though He truly was omnipotent, loving, gracious, benevolent, good and faithful.
i hope that was tongue in cheek;)