Thursday, November 29, 2007

Unbelievable

Wow... I didn't realize until this morning... It is horendous... I can't believe it!!

I did not blog yesterday.

What is this world coming to? Last week I did not work on Thursday or Friday, so I didn't post anything then. But yesterday, I had no reason. I was just caught up in work. I didn't even take a lunch, so I had no thoughts. But I just forgot. Forgive me.

Anyway, I was reading Jeff Adams' blog earlier, and I wanted to share that with everybody. It is on Thanksgiving. Too often we are not thankful for things. Yeah, that's just a problem in our lives that we have to get right... But I would say that often we are thankful for something, but we just don't know how to say it, or to show our thanks for what was done. Anyway, Jeff Adams addresses that and gives some ways to show thanksgiving towards God.

http://drjeffadams.com/?p=479

For the glory of God.

Just at thought...

1 comment:

Kevin P said...

Really enjoyed what Pastor Jeff wrote.

(1 Chr 16:8) Give thanks unto the LORD, call upon his name, make known his deeds among the people.