Friday, June 27, 2008

Good or Bad?

http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/06/26/scotus.guns/index.html

Many of you may have heard that the Supreme Court ruled this week that the 2nd Amendment of the Constitution is Constitutional.

Ok, now read that sentence again before you go on.

I'm sure there was more to this than I am saying, but the basic problem I have with what happened in this case is that 4 of our 9 Supreme Court Justices thought that the 2nd Amendment should not be accepted as has always been accepted, but rather to limit it.

Well, this is non-Spiritual post two in a row today, and I'm not even going to go into a gun debate, but I'm just not sure if we should be happy that the Supreme Court upheld the 2nd Amendment, or if we should be sad that 4 of them did not!

Anyway, just a political thought...

No comments: