Friday, November 16, 2007

Paul Washer on Marriage

Ok, I had planned on doing another Veterans post, but nothing was really jumping out at me.

Instead, I was listening to a message from Paul Washer this morning regarding marriage, and I thought it was excellent and wanted to share. I think he does a great job of showing that marriage isn't: what can I get out of this, but rather: Here, I have a chance to show love - I can give of myself and be Christ-like. You can click below to download the .mp3 file and listen to it yourself. It is about 41 minutes, I believe.

Please, ignore his mistake of using the wrong translation...

Paul Washer - Destroying Pop Views of Marriage

Just "his" thoughts...

4 comments:

Michael & Erika Barone said...

Paul Washer is a great preacher. Maybe one of the best today!

Anonymous said...

MacArthur is up there

Michael & Erika Barone said...

BTW - I am having trouble getting your link to the message to work.

Hindsey said...

problem solved...