Monday, November 5, 2007

Unwinding...

I'm humbled at some of the things that God has been using me for in my life. Friday night I had the privilege of teaching a few combined Home Bible Studies on the topic of Calvinism. And then Sunday I had the privilege of addressing the Sunday morning services, as a deacon, regarding the new building and its finances, etc.

Anyway, today I am unwinding a little bit from being in front of everyone, and I can just hide at work... I praise God for His grace. I am what I am by the grace of God.

For those of you that missed it Friday night, I have put the audio recording of the night, and a PowerPoint 2007 file containing the slides I used, up on the ObserveToDo.com website at:

http://www.observetodo.com/content/sermonsessays/AndyHinds/AndyHinds-Calvinism.asp

Any and all feedback/questions/disagreements is welcome on this post today... Except for Barone, you can't point out all of my "uh's" in the lesson. Ok?!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that the pic you have on the observe to do website is wonderful. You are so handsome.
You said all comments were welcome. So there is my comment.

Hindsey said...

<...Blushing...>

I think we're going to have to go back to the question about PDA's...

Anonymous said...

Lets keep the PDA offline

Anonymous said...

All I said was that I thought that he was handsome, is that really a PDA?

Anonymous said...

Oops I pressed enter too early. I do know how to spell my name!

Anonymous said...

You caused him to blush!