Sunday, July 29, 2007

GospelToItaly.com

Well, last night was Italy night at FBBC, and the food was great! I ate just enough to give me some strength...

Oh, and the presentation was decent too. That was a great video, wasn't it? By the way, if you missed the video, you can download it at http://www.gospeltoitaly.com/. Click on the Updates tab, and you will be able to download it. Go ahead, click on http://www.gospeltoitaly.com/. You see, my blog has linked to that website for a couple of months now, and many people have been referred to that site from my blog. First Bible goes and puts Italy on their home page, and now in like 2 weeks they have become the number one referrer. So, I just want to get back on top :)

Anyway, I have 2 other things that I almost used for today's post. I finished another chapter in my book, and on Saturday I had a fun day - read about them more in the next couple days.

So, Italy night... I'm just impressed with Michael & Erika. And I want to encourage everyone that reads to support them faithfully, prayerfully. And I mean that. You read about people that have prayed for something earnestly, and God provides miraculously. I know Michael has already experienced that in this early stage of deputation, but he needs us all to support him in prayer.
On that note, we need to be sure to keep all the missionaries in our prayers regularly. I say this to my chagrin. I have not been as faithful and fervant as I need to be as well. Even the missionary/apostle Paul asked for prayer on a number of occasions (Ephesians 6 and II Thessalonians 3 come to mind). The Barones are stepping up closer to the heat of the battle in this spiritual war, and we need to be sending in more protection at the hand of God.

Just a thought...

5 comments:

Kevin P said...

The Lord continues to bless the Barone family. Last night was very enjoyable - a good reminder to be consumed with a passion for God!

Mr. Young said...

I thought it was to be consumed with the Grace, and Greatness with God...passion doesn't work...it doesn't alliterate...you can use Glory, but passion? back to the Barone Institute of Advanced Alliteration for you Kevin.

Hindsey said...

He calls it the Amazing Academy of Advanced Alliteration.

Kevin P said...

right, we are to be consumed...
with the pardon of God
with the presence of God
with the passion of God

you say tomato - I say toomato!

:-)

Michael & Erika Barone said...

and the...
perfections of God
patience of God
peace of God