Monday, February 4, 2008

How Sad

As much as Benson would like me to make this post about his Giants winning the Super Bowl, I'm not gonna do it!

An inch and a half. I would like everyone to use their thumb and pointer finger to see how big an inch and a half is.

No, really, do it for me... I'll wait...

Ok, thanks. According to my BabyCounter add-on at the top of my blog, that is how big our baby is that is growing in Sarah's womb. Now do the inch and half with your fingers again... Can you imagine!?

10 weeks old, and the baby weighs 1/4 of an ounce. So, if we put 64 of these babies together, we'd have one pound! How tiny! Yet, already developing, we have the irises of the eyes, hair, and fingernails.

Now, I don't want to be harsh, so I won't ask you to try to imagine this, but I can't believe someone would voluntarily go in and take the life of a baby like that. How sad abortion is.

Job 31:15 Did not he that made me in the womb make him? and did not one fashion us in the womb?

The same God that made our baby, made the babies that are being aborted. The same God that fashioned our child, fashioned the soul from which a doctor today is taking the life. How sad.

Psalms 139:13-14
(13) For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb.
(14) I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.

Just a sad thought...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so right, how sad,
Hmm,
Here is a great artical and website..There are two victims when one has an abortion.

http://www.rightwingnews.com/category.php?cat=69
The Abortion Lie By Mark Noonan
From Silent No More:

Victoria said...

There is nothing like pregnancy and a birth of a baby to remind us of the atrocities of abortion. Praise the Lord, your little one has a safe and loving womb and will be born into a safe and loving home!