Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Number 200

Yesterday's post was my 200th post that I have published on my blog. I have found that, in writing, I am forced to formulate my thoughts and express them. Now, I agree with what you all are saying, sometimes I don't do a very good job of formulating and expressing my thoughts! but at least I am working on it.

200 Posts. The most common 'label' that I have given my posts is "KJV" with 13 posts. It has been a while since I've touched that subject, so I will have to revisit it again soon. "Influential Persons" had 12 posts, people like Jonathan Edwards, Rick Grape, Gary Beikirch, and my very first post about David Reagan. "Children" and "Daily Walk" tied with 9 posts, and they both beat out "Calvinism" by 1.

I have had opportunity to share with you great times of rejoicing, and of course, as recently, great times of weeping. Your, my faithful readers', comments have encouraged me, rebuked me, corrected me, made me laugh, and at times enfuriated me (but that's my fault, not yours)!

As far as the most comments on any one post? Well, there is a tie in that field. If you took all the comments for my Calvinism posts, that would win, however for the single post we have 20 comments for:
The Music Itself: Style, Genre, Sound and more recently PC Clearly More Spiritual

By God's grace, this blog will continue to improve: To remember that for which I am in this world; To challenge others to think on spiritual things. All for His glory. That Jesus Christ may be thought of with greater reverence, with more admiration, and with greater awe of His excellencies.

Just a thought...

No comments: