Thursday, September 18, 2008

The AIDS Float - Homosexuality part 3

One of the floats that was in the Gay (sin) Pride (another sin) Parade (I guess parade's are ok) was "AIDS Rochester presents Happily Ever After with (crossed out Hansel) Heather & Gretel, a Queer Fairy Tale!!!" You can see it in the picture on the right.

Now, I have been to, not many, but a few different parades. In none of those parades,have I seen AIDS Rochester advertise anything. It could be that I just missed it, I'm not sure. I mean, in this parade they happen to be advertising for a "queer fairy tale." (On a side note, I just want to be sure that I am politically correct - calling sodomites "queers" is acceptable?) Why did I not see them in the other parades? Why are they not presenting a Pot at the End of the Rainbow fairy tale during the St. Patty's day parade? Why aren't they out there talking about the flowers during the Lilac Festival's parade?

Why does the AIDS place only advertise during the Gay Pride Parade?

The answer is obvious - The AIDS place advertises among the homosexuals because they are the ones that most need their services. From the little I read on the subject, the consensus is still out that homosexual sex and sharing drug needles are the causes for AIDS. Ok, so, let me get this straight... A horrible disease can be caused be spread by homosexual sex, yet people still think it is just an alternative lifestyle?

Maybe there's more to it, but all I know is that AIDS Rochester recognizes its base of people. Oh, and God calls the recompense of homosexuals' error meet.

Just a thought...

2 comments:

Mr. Young said...

When you bring up this argument with someone who wants to contend with you, you will always get the same rebutle - They say that you can get AIDS by any unprotected sex, lumping in hetero sex.

I agree, any sex outside of marriage is dangerous ground, both physically as well as spiritually. When we remove intimacy from the place it belongs it is trouble.

Proverbs 6:27 - Can a man take fire in his bosom, and his clothes not be burned?

Alex said...

Yes, I would have to agree with them that it can be spread by either hetero or homo sex. However, the big question has got to remain, "Why is this disease so prevalent and rampant in the gay community?" An obvious answer seems to be that there is a lot of unprotected sex, the lifestyle is loose with people going from partner to partner, doing whatever feels good. Aside from the homosexuality issue, I think we see the same thing in many African nations. Why is the spread of AIDS so large there? - Lots of people doing whatever they want to do sexually.

Every man did that which was right in his own eyes.

It is not an attack against the gay community, but people need to realize that the source for disease and death is sin.