Friday, September 19, 2008

The Marchers - Homosexuality part 4

Continuing in my discussion of my observations from the Gay Pride Parade in Rochester this year, I wanted to write today about the participants. Outside of the expected pro-homosexual advocacy groups, I want to mention three groups.

First of all, let's talk about the businesses...

There were a couple of those "artsy" kinda theater type entities there. You know, the kinds of places that would use Macs. (I'm gonna hear it for that one!) There was a car dealer, Bob Hastings, but I understand that one of our pastors or church members contacted him about that one, and it won't be happening again. And, then there was the least likely group, The Humane Society... I mean, really, are they there to the defend the rights of gay animals? I mean, they don't even have any gay animals (because animals do what is natural). Again, I believe someone contacted them, and we'll see if they're back next year.

Those two or three aside though, and there really were very, very few businesses this year.

...Interesting -

Second, let's talk about the politicians...

I can only assume that since these people are marching in the parade that they are in agreement with the cause of the parade. I really, honestly, know very, very little else about any of these candidates. But their marching in agreement with this pro-homosexual crowd really puts a tarnish on their record. I just thought I would list them for you all. You can see the list of names under the pictures of them, and some other pictures of the same parade they were at.

Family Court Judge Jon Kohout

Monroe County Court Judge Frank P. Geraci

Rick Dollinger, running for NY State Senate

Tom Hasman, running for Monroe County Clerk

Dave Garretson, running for NY State Assemblyman

Monroe County Legislator Dick Beebe

Jon Powers, running for US Congressman

NY Supreme Court Judge Elma A. Bellini

Ok, last category... Oh, you know what... I think I'm going to post that category on Monday... let the blood cool down and all before I do!

Just a straight thought...

No comments: