Monday, June 4, 2007

The King James Bible is Perfect

The title says it all. Might not know my multiplications by 7 as well as others but I am glad that I can read my Bible and know that its correct and true, trustworthy and eternal, inEnglish!

1Co 8:1 Now as touching things offered unto idols, we know that we all have knowledge. Knowledge puffeth up, but charity edifieth.
1Co 8:2 And if any man think that he knoweth any thing, he knoweth nothing yet as he ought to know.
1Co 8:3 But if any man love God, the same is known of him.

I want you all to know that I love Jesus - but talk is cheap, may you see it from me as much as you hear it from me!The B-i-b-l-e, yes thats the book for me. I stand alone on the word of God, the 1611KJV - BIBLE!!!!!!!

- used without permission from Aaron Putney - http://putneys4christ.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Mr. Young said...

Amen, and Amen! Nuff said!